Drywall sheets can weigh up to 105 lbs. making installation a two man (or even three man) job. With a Troy drywall lift, you can install full sheets of drywall in a fraction of the time and you can do it with no help. The Troy drywall lift is easy to setup, simple to operate, and is built from commercial grade steel. It is rugged enough to be used on a professional job site and easy enough for a do-it-yourself job in your own home.
- Welded steel construction
- Max single sheet cap: up to 4 ft. x 16 ft.
- Max reach for horizontal ceilings: 11 ft.
- Support hooks secures the drywall on the lift
- One person operation tool
- Eliminate risk of injury due to the heavy lifting
- Shave hours off installation time
- Single stage winch with brake
- Backstop with rubberized feet
- Telescoping arms
- Easy rolling heavy duty 4 in. casters
|Load capacity:||150 lbs.|
|Maximum Sheet Length and Width:||4.88*1.22m|
|Material of wheel:||PP 4inch|
|N.W. of product:||8.0 Kgs|
|Packing:||1 pieces / master|
|N.W. /G.W.:||8.0kg/1pcs / 9.0kg/1pcs|